Welcoming one of the most awaited phones this season, the fastest, loudest, and boldest Motorola edge+. Motorola is one of the oldest and most reliable manufacturers in the industry have always looked upon the quality and they’re back with another classic piece with up to the mark features and a classy outlook.
The gadget itself has a beautiful catch to the eye with its bold endless edge display, a 90degree angle around both sides, and a 6″7 stretch. It comes in two unique colors smoky sangria and thunder grey. What makes it more fascinating is its HDR10+and 90Hz refresh rate feature which adds more life to the display.
Motorola has been at the top when it comes to sound and to keep it alive they’ve added their award-winning stereo speakers which will give you the most loudly yet ethereal experience. What’s new and unique is that these speakers have been tuned by waves to produce a crisper and cleaner sound.
This is a 5G supporting device with one of the fastest processors. Consisting of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with the Al engine and an addition of 12GB of DDRS. Moreover, the battery life will truly mesmerize you, the device incorporates the Monster 5000mAh battery and TurboPower wireless charging capability so you never run out of it. Looking into software the edge+ has a pure Android OS version with multiple updates in collaboration with Google as its homeboy.
A good selfie or portrait shot always compromises an outstanding camera and Moto edge+ comes with not one but three different cameras to satisfy your inner photographer. The 108 MP Quad Pixel delivers an outclass resolution. The three-camera lens allows capturing great details with built-in macro vision, 8MP telephoto lens, and lastly 16 MP ultra wide-angle lens captures the true essence.
It is advised to follow the steps mentioned in this post very carefully to avoid permanent damage or to brick your device. If anything goes wrong MyNextTechGadget is not responsible for it.
1. Backup your whole device.
2. Download Android SDK Platform and install it your PC.
3. OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging should be enabled and to enable this process, head over to Settings > About phone> Tap on Build Number 7 Times > Go back to Settings > system > Advanced > Developer Options > Enable the OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging toggle.
4. Download and Install Motorola USB Drivers.
5. Download Stock Firmware.
6. Download Magisk Manager.
UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON MOTOROLA EDGE PLUS
- Connect your Moto Edge Plus to PC.
- Now open the Android SDK Platform folder and then type CMD in the search bar and click enter. Command Prompt window will popup.
- Enter the following command to enter the fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now enter the following command to get your device-specific unlock token:
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- A string will come which is your device unlock key.
- Paste together the 5 lines of output into one continuous string without (bootloader) or ‘INFO’ or white spaces.
- Now go to Motorola Unlock page and sign-in with your account. After this, copy that code and paste that into provided space. Then tap on the “Can my device be unlocked button”
- Now in some minutes, you will receive a Unique Key on your email.
- Go back the command prompt window and execute the below command. In the following command replace the UNIQUE_KEY with the key that you have received from Motorola.
fastboot oem unlock UNIQUE_KEY
- The process will take some minutes and after that your bootloader is unlocked. Now enter the following command to reboot the device.
ROOT MOTOROLA EDGE PLUS
- Firstly, extract your stock firmware and find the boot.img file.
- Connect your device and transfer this file to internal storage.
- Install Magisk Manager.
- Open Magisk Manager and tap on Install > Install > Select and Patch file (Here you have to select the boot.img file)
- Magisk Manager will start the patching process and it will take some time. In downloads folder, you will see magisk_patched.img
- Connect your device and transfer this patched file to PC.
- Open CMD in Android SDK Platform folder and enter the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- After your device is rebooted in bootloader and now enter the following command:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
- After the process is complete, enter the following command to reboot your device:
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ROOTED YOUR MOTOROLA EDGE PLUS.