A hard reset should be done only if absolutely necessary as it removes all data from your Samsung Galaxy M30s. This includes files and applications that have been downloaded, your settings, accounts, and any other data stored on the device. In this article, we will show you how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M30s in two different ways.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s using Settings
If you’re looking to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M30s, there are a few different ways you can do it. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to hard reset your Galaxy M30s using the settings menu.
1. First, go to the settings menu on your Galaxy M30s.
2. Scroll down to the “General Management” section and tap on “Reset”.
3. Tap on “Factory Data Reset” and then select “Reset Device”.
4. Enter your password or PIN if prompted, and then select “Erase Everything”.
5. Your Galaxy M30s will now begin the hard reset process. Once it’s finished, you’ll be able to set up your device as if it were new.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M30s using Recovery Mode
If you are looking for a way to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M30s, then you can use the recovery mode to do so. This is a simple and easy process that can be done within minutes.
First, you will need to power off your device. Once it is turned off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
Release the buttons once you see the Android logo on the screen. This will take you to the recovery mode.
In the recovery mode, use the volume buttons to navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and select it by pressing the Power button.
Once the process is complete, reboot your device and it will be reset to its factory settings.
What is a Hard Reset and Why Should You Do It?
A hard reset is a factory reset that restores your Samsung Galaxy M to its original state. This means all your personal data, settings, and applications will be deleted. Hard resetting your phone can be useful if you’re experiencing glitches or other problems. It can also be a good way to prepare your phone for sale.
There are a few different ways to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M. The most common method is to use the Settings menu. You can also use the Recovery Mode menu, or you can use special buttons on the phone itself.
Before you begin, it’s important to back up your data. This way you can restore it later if you need to. Once you’ve backed up your data, follow the steps below to hard reset your phone.
How to Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M30s
If you’re looking to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M30s, there are a few different ways that you can do it. Here are the simple steps to follow to get it done.
1. First, you’ll want to go into the Settings menu on your phone.
2. From there, scroll down and tap on the “General Management” option.
3. Next, tap on the “Reset” option.
4. Finally, tap on the “Factory Reset” option.
5. Confirm that you want to reset your phone by tapping on the “Reset” button.
6. Your phone will now begin the reset process and will reboot once it’s finished.
How to Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy M30s
If your Samsung Galaxy M30s is acting up and you want to try to wipe the cache partition, here’s how to do it.
First, turn off your Galaxy M30s. Then, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
Once the Android logo appears, release all three keys. Then use the Volume down key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition’ and press the Power key to select it.
Your Galaxy M30s will now wipe the cache partition. Once it’s finished, press the Power key to select ‘reboot system now’. Your Galaxy M30s will now reboot and hopefully be running a bit smoother!
How To Soft Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M30s
If your Samsung Galaxy M30s is having issues and you need to reset it, here are a few different ways to do it.
1. If your phone is unresponsive, you can try a soft reset by holding down the power button and volume down button at the same time for about 10 seconds. This will restart your phone and hopefully fix the issue.
2. If a soft reset doesn’t work, you can try a hard reset by first turning off your phone. Then, hold down the power button and volume up button at the same time for about 10 seconds. This will factory reset your phone and delete all of your data, so make sure you backup any important files before doing this.
3. You can also do a hard reset by going into your phone’s settings menu and selecting “Factory Reset” under the “Reset” option. This will again delete all of your data, so make sure you backup anything important before doing this.
4. If none of these methods work, you can always take your phone to a Samsung service center and have them help you reset it.
Hopefully one of these methods works for you and you can
In this article, we showed you two simple ways to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M30s. If you’re having trouble with your phone and need to start fresh, a hard reset can be a great way to fix things. We hope that our guide has helped you get your phone back up and running like new.