How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 & Unlock?
If your Samsung Galaxy M12 is not starting up or displaying any signs of life, then it might be time to perform a hard reset. This simple process will erase all of your data, settings, and software on your device and restore it to its factory condition.
What Is Reset?
Resetting a phone is a simple process that can restore it to its factory settings. Resetting a phone removes personal data, restores the phone to its original settings, and sometimes cleans the phone’s software.
To reset your Samsung Galaxy M, follow these steps:
1. Power off your Samsung Galaxy M by pressing and holding the power button for about two seconds.
2. After the device has turned off, press and hold the volume down button until you see the recovery menu screen.
3. Tap Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
4. Tap Yes on the confirmation screen.
Why would you want to reset your device?
There are a few reasons why you might want to reset your Samsung Galaxy M. If you have forgotten your passcode or if you have had it stolen and you want to lock the device so that no one can use it, resetting the device will do the trick. Another reason to reset your phone is if you have problems with it and you want to start from scratch.
Benefits of Resetting Samsung Galaxy M12
If you are experiencing problems with your Samsung Galaxy M12, resetting your device may help to fix the problem. Resetting your phone will erase all of your data and restore your device to its factory condition. This is a safe and easy way to resolve common issues with your phone.
Here are some benefits of resetting your Galaxy M12:
1. You can fix problems with your device that have not been resolved by previous methods such as troubleshooting or repairing.
2. Resetting your device can eliminate any malware or other problematic files that may be causing problems.
3. Resetting removes any personal data that may have been stored on your device, restoring it to its original factory condition.
4. If you have lost or forgotten your password, resetting your device will allow you to regain access to all of your devices and files.
5. Resetting can also correct errors that may have been caused by software updates, changes to settings, or other factors.
6. If you have problems using certain features on your Galaxy M12, resetting may help to resolve the issue.
7. If you are having trouble connecting to the internet or accessing certain apps, resetting may help to solve
Demerits of Resetting Samsung Galaxy M12
There are a few reasons why you might want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12. Maybe your phone is freezing or not responding as usual. Hard resetting your phone will usually fix these issues.
Before you hard reset your phone, make sure that you back up all of your important data. You will lose any data that you have stored on your phone after you perform a hard reset.
To perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy M12, follow these steps:
1) Power off the device by pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the screen goes black and the green Android icon appears.
2) At the same time, press and hold the volume down button until the phone starts rebooting.
3) When the device boots up, release both buttons and wait for the Android logo to appear.
4) Press and hold the volume up button until the Samsung Galaxy M12 crashes and loads an Android system recovery menu.
5) From here, use touch screen to choose “Wipe data/factory reset” and press OK. You will be asked to confirm this action; choose Yes to erase all of your data on the device.
Before you reset your phone:
Before you try to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M, make sure you have a backup of your data. You can either use a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive, or create a USB drive with your data and store it somewhere safe.
If you are experiencing problems with your phone, you can try troubleshooting steps first. If that doesn’t work, then you can try resetting your phone. Resetting your phone will erase all of your data and settings, so be sure to have a backup before you do this.
Three Easy Methods to Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Samsung Galaxy M12
If your Samsung Galaxy M12 is not working properly and you are not able to solve the issue by following the steps in our troubleshooting guide, then it is time to hard reset (or factory reset) your device.
There are three easy methods that you can use to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12:
1. Hard Reset Using the Power Button: This method will require you to hold down the power button for about 10 seconds until the device powers off. After it powers off, press and hold the power button until the phone reboots.
2. Hard Reset Via Settings: To hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12 using the settings menu, go to Settings>General>Device Management>Hard Reset and tap on Reset Device. After doing this, your Galaxy M12 will power off and then restart.
3. Hard Reset Via Home Screen: If you want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12 without having to go into settings, you can do this by pressing and holding both the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until you see an Android icon on the screen. Tap on that icon, and then select Hard Reset from the menu that pops up.
Method 1: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 Using Settings Menu
If your Samsung Galaxy M12 is not starting up, you may need to hard reset it. This will erase all of your data and settings, and then you can start over.
To hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12:
1) From the home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Apps tray.
2) Tap Settings.
3) Tap General.
4) Tap Reset All Settings.
5) Tap Reset Device.
6) Tap Erase Everything.
Method 2: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 Using Recovery Mode
If your Samsung Galaxy M12 is not starting up or you have lost your phone’s password, you can use this method to restore it to its factory settings.
1. Turn off the Samsung Galaxy M12 and then press and hold down the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time until the phone starts rebooting.
2. During the Android booting process, release the Volume Up and Power buttons when you see the “Android is upgrading” message.
3. Press and hold down the Volume Down button until you see the Recovery Mode screen.
4. Use the Volume Down button to scroll to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset,” and then use the Volume Up button to select it.
5. Use the Power button to select “Yes — Erase All Content and Settings,” and then press the Power button again to start the reset process.
Method 3: Reset Samsung Galaxy M12 using Google Find My Device
If you have a Samsung Galaxy M12 and are experiencing issues such as slow performance, battery life, or frozen screens, then resetting your device may help to resolve the issue. This method will reset your Samsung Galaxy M12 to its factory settings, which can solve many issues.
To reset your Samsung Galaxy M12 using Google Find My Device, follow these steps:
1. Open Google Maps on your smartphone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top right corner of the screen (or press and hold on the icon).
3. Select Settings from the menu that appears.
4. Under “Settings,” tap ‘Backup & Reset.’
5. Under “Backup & Reset,” tap ‘Factory Data Reset.’
6. Tap ‘Reset Phone.’
7. Enter your phone’s IMEI number and select ‘Restore.’
8. Confirm your decision by tapping ‘Yes’ and wait for your phone to restart.
9. Once your phone has restarted, open Google Maps and try using it again to see if the issue has been resolved.
Two Easy Ways to Unlock Samsung Galaxy M12
If your Samsung Galaxy M is not working as it should, you may need to perform a hard reset. This will restore your phone to its factory settings, which may solve some of the problems you are experiencing.
Here are two easy ways to do a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy M:
1. Hard Reset with PC: If you have a computer nearby, you can use it to perform a hard reset. To do this, first turn off your phone and then connect it to your computer using the provided USB cable. Next, click on the following button on your computer: Start > Settings > Power & Volume > Restart. In the dialog box that pops up, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Hard reset (Reset device). Then click on the Reset button. After your phone has been reset, you will need to re-connect it to your wireless network and set up your new password.
2. Hard Reset with Phone: If you want to do a hard reset without using a computer, you can also do this by turning off your phone and then pressing and holding down the Volume Down and Home buttons until the screen goes black and says Recovery mode. Then release both buttons. When you
Method 1: Unlock Samsung Galaxy M12 with Answering Security Questions
If you are having trouble using your Samsung Galaxy M12 and you are not sure what to do, this guide will help you to hard reset your phone.
First, make sure that you have a valid Samsung Galaxy M12 device number. If you do not have the original device number, you can find it on the back of your phone or in the settings.
Next, follow these steps to unlock your Samsung Galaxy M12:
1) Access the Settings menu on your Samsung Galaxy M12 by pressing the notification bar and selecting Settings from the list of options that pops up.
2) Tap Security & Lock Screen.
3) Tap Change Password and enter your current password into the field that appears. Then, press the Next button.
4) Tap OK to return to the Security & Lock Screen screen.
5) Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal a menu item called Reset Device. Tap Reset Device to open it.
6) Tap OK to confirm your decision and begin resetting your phone.
7) After your phone has completed resetting, select Reactivate Device from the options that appear onscreen and enter your original device number into the field that appears. Then,
Method 2: Unlock Samsung Galaxy M12 using your Google account
If you have forgotten your Samsung Galaxy M12 PIN or if you have lost your phone, then this guide will show you how to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12 using your Google account.
To hard reset your Samsung Galaxy M12:
1) open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy M12 and tap on the Accounts category
2) Under the Accounts settings, tap on Google (or any other account that you use to sign in to your Samsung Galaxy M12)
3) Enter the password for the account you are using and tap on OK
4) Tap on Advanced options at the bottom of the screen and then tap on Reset device
5) Tap on Erase everything and then tap on Reset device again to confirm.
If you’re having trouble with your Samsung Galaxy M and you don’t know how to hard reset it, this guide will help. First, make sure that your phone is fully charged. Then, follow these steps:
1. Shut down your Samsung Galaxy M by pressing and holding the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
2. Once your phone has completely shut down, press and hold the Volume Up button until you see the Android logo onscreen. Release both buttons when you see the Android logo.
3. Press and hold the Power button until your device starts up again (it may take a few minutes).
4. Once your device is up and running, launch the Settings app. Tap on ‘General.’ Under ‘Reset Options,’ tap on ‘Hard Reset.’ If everything goes according to plan, your Samsung Galaxy M will boot into a new system with no user data or apps installed.